Wednesday, July 2, 2014

I29 Sports and Mizuno Team Up for the Upcoming Fall Sports Season!

I29 Sports, one of the fastest growing TEAM sports dealers in the Midwest is proud to be able to deliver the entire lineup of Mizuno products and services as we look forward to the kickoff of the 2014/15 back to school/college seasons. Like I29 Sports, Mizuno stands for quality and delivers precision in all products and services and we are excited to add the entire Mizuno product lineup to our partner colleges, schools and businesses. Mizuno is well known for sports such as baseball and softball, but we also know our corporate customers love the look and feel of Mizuno apparel, game day wear and spiritwear across several categories!

Look for some great offers and be sure to ask your regional sales manager about our TEAM Mizuno specials the next time we visit, or call, click or come in and learn more about I29 options on Mizuno products!www.I29sports.com

No comments:

Post a Comment