Thursday, July 3, 2014

I29 Sports has partnered with the Sioux Falls Men's Slowpitch Softball organization

As the fastest growing TEAM sports dealer in the Midwest I29 Sports is proud to announce another fantastic partnership in South Dakota. I29 Sports has partnered with the Sioux Falls Men's Slowpitch Softball organization to provide products and services to the organization! As part of our commitment, I29 Sports will also help revamp the website and provide additional assistance to the organization on an as needed basis!

I29 Sports continues to show our commitment to the cities and communities we are live, work and play in, and we are extremely excited to be the chosen partner of the Sioux Falls Men's Slowpitch Softball Organization!

From everyone at I29 Sports, good luck the rest of the season to all the teams fighting for city and state softball championships!
Learn more at www.i29sports.com

No comments:

Post a Comment